Anyone is welcome to post a comment here at Stranger Dimensions. However, if you’re thinking about leaving one, please keep the following in mind.
In general, I’m very lenient and won’t delete comments, so feel free to post disagreements, criticism, links to further information, or anything you’d like so long as it’s on topic and respectable. Honestly, just remember to be cool.
However, a comment is likely to be removed if it violates any of the following:
- I come from the old Art Bell camp of no bad language. If you have something to say, keep it respectable. Use of bad language might mean your post gets eaten by the spam filter, from which there may be no return.
- Do not antagonize other commenters. This includes personal attacks and name-calling. Focus on the topic or argument, not the person.
- Spam, if not caught by the spam filter, will be deleted. This includes advertising and/or promotion.
- Do not copy/paste content from other sources into your comment.
- Comments should be on topic.
- Despite the above guidelines, I ultimately reserve the right to delete (or not delete) any comment for any reason at any time.
Finally, I cannot be held responsible for the comments on this blog. They are an open forum for discussing the articles and sharing information, and each comment is the responsibility of the individual, or third-party, making it (please see Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act).
This comment policy may be updated at any time. And, of course, if you disagree with any of the above guidelines, please reconsider leaving a comment. If you have any questions, feel free to: Contact Us.